Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I Found Your Wig

So, I'm walking down Austin Blvd. and as I'm nearing  Washington Street and  I see something that resembles a half frozen opossum. Curiosity  consumed me and I just had to take a closer look at the peaked looking creature before me, and low and behold it was a wig! I took a double take and I thought twice, and I could only think to myself why would someone leave their wig on the street, was it that windy outside or did someone slip and fall and the wig fell off and the person was just too embarrassed to pick that wig up and keep it moving like nothing happened. Whatever the case may be, I thought I would be a good Samaritan and do the right thing and unite this wig with its proper owner.  This wig looks like it come from a great person and I'm going to make sure its placed with its owner, or I will adopt it myself.


2 comments:

WeVidiots2 said...

Hi- looks like a great start. Eager to see what direction you go!

The Knitting Goddess said...

This is too funny!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts


 
Follow wakeupaustin on Twitter Tweet